[Opensim-users] Tuesday Developer Office Hours Meeting (2pm EST)

Key Gruin keygruin at osgrid.org
Wed Nov 19 16:05:41 UTC 2014

On 11/19/2014 09:27 AM, Eric Riebling wrote:
> Is there a beginners tutorial for HOW to 'hypergrid in' to URLs like the
> one posted for Tuesday Developer Office Hours Meeting?  I tried once,
> and succeeded once, but it involved learning how to configure, then
> setting up and running my own hypergridded simulator, and only then
> being able to hypergrid-teleport in.
>
> For some folks still waiting for OSGRID to come back online, and unable
> to run their own simulator, this might pose a challenge / opportunity.
> If there's a way to get in directly from a viewer, we would be interested
> in learning how to do so.
>> if you wish to attend the Developer meeting you can hypergrid
>> to the following address
>>
>> http://cc.opensimulator.org:8002  Staff Zone 1

If you aren't running your own sim, there are dozens of
hypergrid-enabled grids you can sign up to, it only takes a minute. Ones
I am familiar with are:

Metropolis:
http://hypergrid.org/metropolis/wiki/en/index.php?title=Hauptseite

Craft Grid: http://www.craft-world.org/page/en/home.php

FrancoGrid: http://francogrid.org/infos

Here's a complete and often-updated list of grids:

http://www.hyperica.com/complete-grid-list/

-Key