[Opensim-users] OpenSim 0.8

Spacefriends drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Thu Jun 26 07:54:50 UTC 2014

First, what error messge do you get when you start the 3rd region ? Are the first two regions in one instance and you copy that instance to a new directory to have a third region in a new instance ?? Did you also adjusted your regions.ini as well ? And why not post your .ini files (to e.g. Pastebin)  so people can have a look ?

Best regards,
Wordfromthe Wise

Best regards