[Opensim-users] osSetPrimitiveParams question

Marcus Llewellyn marcus.llewellyn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:40:52 UTC 2014

If I'm reading what you want to accomplish correctly, my understanding is
that this is not possible. A mesh's UUID is for an object. It is akin to
trying to swap one prim for a completely different one.

As a historical note, when mesh was still in beta over at LL (and in
Opensim's original implementation), meshes were originally something
applied to a prim, much like a texture or sculpt map. This was later
changed, and meshes become first class objects in their own right.