[Opensim-users] Need advice concerning firestorm for open sim

Wade wade.schuette at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:43:14 UTC 2014

Danny,

If you look on elance, a great source for freelance programmers and
artists, at
https://www.elance.com

you can find 71 people listed as "3D Character Artist" and their rates.
There are many more who list "Second Life".

I didn't see many explicitly listing "open sim", but you could specify
that you need both a mesh avatar AND ability to successfully import it
into Open Sim -- which I think (?) is pretty much the same constraint as
being able to import into Second Life.

It looks worth posting your contract-job there and see who bids on it
for how much.

Wade