[Opensim-users] Hoping for a fearless comparison of opensim vs unity 3D

Toni Alatalo toni at playsign.net
Fri Jul 18 22:43:35 UTC 2014

the control panel is sure nice and all but i'd really consider doing the 2d
ui just on a normal 2d widget .. could still have nice ways of seeing both
the map & the immersive 3d view, and ways of switching between them /
configuring how they both show

i think such creation & moving of objects is normal and straightforward to
do on unity, or any other engine for that matter.

like your approach, was nice to see the videos :)

~Toni