[Opensim-users] Hoping for a fearless comparison of opensim vs unity 3D

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:21:02 UTC 2014

Dear Alan,
Thanks, could you share with us if all the funcationalities, scripting,
behaviors in the opensim region were also translated into the unity scene?
I have had many people tell me what you just said, and they walk away with
the impression that all functionalities are maintained, I just wanted you
to confirm.
Ramesh