[Opensim-users] Hoping for a fearless comparison of opensim vs unity 3D

M.E. Verhagen marceled9 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:05:23 UTC 2014

Opensim is a multi platform server envirionment. So I guess opensim runs on
non graphical evririonments.
It would not really make sense to wanna run opensim on a tablet, it is not
much fun looking at the console with endless debug messages all the time.

I doubt unity would make a chanche if compiled as a server application. You
probably would wanna compare it with a virtual world viewer.

There are lots of viewers wich you can use to connect with an opensim. Some
of them even run on tablets.
When I remember correctly there have been some viewers made with unity.