[Opensim-users] Maptiles working in standalone, not working in grid

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Sun Jul 13 10:59:01 UTC 2014

With Diva it seems to work to, my idea is that the maptiles need to be
on some webserver that can be accessed from the outside.
or point to webpage where you saved a copy. Diva have webserver build in
, osgrid runs on port 80 and possib;le have webserver to with maptiles.
But not found time to test, and still complex. i would say robbust need
to server the maptiles, always.