[Opensim-users] Maptiles working in standalone, not working in grid

Jeff Kelley opensim at pescadoo.net
Sun Jul 13 10:52:48 UTC 2014

Just realized I forgot to mention an important point : this is in
hypergrid context.

Avatar logs to standalone X.
Avatar hypergrids to standalone Y = > maptiles
Avatar hypergrids to grid Z= > no maptiles

Y and Z runs on the same machine, same firewall.

At 10:24 AM +0200 13/7/14, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:

>GRID area
>/robustdir/bin/Robust.ini
>in the service list you must have ..
>[ServiceList]
>MapAddServiceConnector =
>"8003/OpenSim.Server.Handlers.dll:MapAddServiceConnector"
>MapGetServiceConnector =
>"8002/OpenSim.Server.Handlers.dll:MapGetServiceConnector"

Checked.

>down of [LoginService]  you must have...
>
>     ; For V2 map
>     MapTileURL = "http://192.168.1.9:8002"

I have MapTileURL = "http://88.161.20.136:8002";
The semicolon comes from Robust.HG.ini.example
(Thanks Chris for spotting that). Semicolon removed.

>  in /robustdir/bin/config-include/GridCommon.ini (must be too in the
>same region directory regiondir/bin/config-include/)
>
>[MapImageService]
>        MapImageServerURI = "http://88.161.20.136:8003"

Checked.

>REGION