[Opensim-users] Console Error Message

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 10 21:13:37 UTC 2014

If maptiles are being successfully generated for other regions then that would be very curious since all this is flowing
through the same code paths.

When the maptiles are initially generated they are Bitmaps.  The code appears to fail when it attempts saving these as
Jpegs.  So the image format is not unusual, which suggests to me that the failure is due to some library mismatch
problem, possibly with Mono not picking up libgdiplus at all.  But if other maptiles are successfully generated then
that would be puzzling.

Out of interest, is this with a varregion or a normal region?  I wouldn't expect there to be a difference but the
codepaths are slightly different in these cases.

As you say, this is an annoying error but has no impact on simulator operations other than the fact that your maptile
for these regions will never get updated.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc