[Opensim-users] terrain load in opensim 0.8

Mister Blue misterblue at misterblue.com
Mon Jul 7 23:36:39 UTC 2014

The same terrain commands work on varregions as legacy sized regions. In
your example, if the PNG is smaller then the region (one pixel per meter),
the remainder or the varregion is filled with a constant height.

Check out *http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Load_Oar
<http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Load_Oar> *for some examples of loading
different sized regions together using '--displacement'. If you want to get
fancy, there is also '--rotation' so everything doesn't have to be aligned
to the compass.

-- mb