[Opensim-users] Rebuild

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 01:19:48 UTC 2014

Well no, it's not just a matter of re-wearing the items. Many of us (myself
included) make up outfits by mixing many separate items. Links allows one
to define outfits that use no-copy items by linking to them. When I
reloaded my OSGrid inventory via IAR I lost some 40 outfits as all the
links were broken.