[Opensim-users] OpenSimulator crash

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:35:51 UTC 2014

Hello Philippe,
Bad issue.. is aleatory and we cannot reproduce it "by now" then we
must think that is not a bug.

I think that can be incompatible mono versions or bad cached script.

Are you using a OpenSim version compiled by you, or is a binary version?
If is binary, can have problem with mono versions. Download the source
version and compile you for your server and your mono version.

I am thinking too... that may be is a corrupted script attached to
avatar when teleport.
The new region must recompile this script and can not do it because
can not create/delete it or have not permisions for to do a new
script.dll.
Review the file owner and group ... ¿Are all files in bin directory
owned by the user:group running OpenSim.exe or the root user? this
include the cache files and directories if your cache are out of /bin
directory.

Refresh all scripts compiled deleting the old  files in
/ScriptEngine/* directory.
Refresh the caché files deleting the old files in /assetscache/* directory
When restart the region all will be renew, caché and scripts and try
to reproduce the problem.

Excuseme by bad English.
Best regards,
Luisillo