[Opensim-users] OpenSimulator crash

Philippe Scoffoni philippe at scoffoni.net
Sun Aug 17 16:17:49 UTC 2014

Hi

Le 15/08/2014 13:02, Luisillo Contepomi a écrit :
> Seem that the crash is after a teleport when try to start attached
> scripts. Is this correct?
Not every time...
> Please more information:
> ¿Client and server are in the same machine?
No
> ¿How much memory have?
6Go for OpenSim Server running the region who crashed.Using Debian 7
with Mono 2.10 in a virtual machine (container penVz 3 with Proxmox)
> ¿Region is Standalone or is Grid?
It's a grid. The grid is running in another virtual machine
> ¿Have you configured OpenSim.ini AppDomainLoading = false or true?
I don't change the default valu, so I would answer true
> ¿Is deleted scripts before start region?
I d'ont think... Not sure about what all users are doing..
> ¿Have this issue always or is random after a teleport?
It's a random issue...
> ¿Can you reproduce it always?
No :-(

Thanks for your help