[Opensim-users] My first attempt at making an instructional video in opensim

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:37:09 UTC 2014

http://youtu.be/GaQPFIJNKZE

I am not sure if the outcome would have been better if I had planned
properly. Our intention was really to test the game board, but I thought it
would be a good idea to record the first interaction live.
Then I made some video edits ... and that's about it. I do know that the
audio needs improving ...
we grappled with how to record the voice chat with systems sounds etc...
can you believe that it is
still not straight forward to do this even today :P, but anyway got it done

Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+
profile <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>