[Opensim-users] resending deep limit in ocean

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:13:56 UTC 2014

I have a region from some years ago with a wreck and I had not
realized when  update the physics engine to bulletsim that now can not
go below 1m.

If i try go with double click in the terrain in hole... i go
teleported to 128/128/128.

Importing oar have not problems with this limit. Objects are builded
without problems but avatar can not go or walk down of 1m.

what are the new limits with bulletsim engine? Can I set these
parameters in OpenSim.ini?

Thank you and regards,
Luisillo

(Moderators,I sent this same message a few days ago with a capture jpg
and is awaiting moderation.)