[Opensim-users] MOSES In A Box Released!

John Lester john.e.lester at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:30:23 UTC 2014

Wow, this looks great.  Easy install and great instructions.

Congratulations, Team MOSES.  Well done!

Take care,
-John

http://about.me/pathfinder

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide
the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and
endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry