[Opensim-users] Debugging opensim set teleport, and not storing email

Rick Anderson rianders at docs.rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 10 21:44:03 UTC 2014

With one of my avatar the user sets their home. The message is shown
successful to the user, but any attempt to return home fails. I don't see a
message on the server about the failure. But the user sees "Your home
region could not be found."

The same user takes a snapshot. When sending the photo as email it asks for
the users email address.  Again no message on the server.

I'm using Fireifox for OpenSim, latest version.

Any suggestions for debugging this? Trying to find out if it's a client or
server issue.

Thanks,
--Rick

--