No subject

Sat Apr 19 01:53:27 UTC 2014

this error on the console:
00:09:12 - [FRIENDS]: Unable to find a message transfer module,
friendship offers will not work
In the log:
2008-11-16 00:09:12,595 ERROR -
OpenSim.Region.Environment.Modules.Avatar.Friends.FriendsModule
[FRIENDS]: Unable to find a message transfer module, friendship offers
will not work

When I copy over the whole revision directory it works fine...
I had a look in the directories other than the bin to see if I could
find what is needed for this particular part to work. So far I
couldn't find anything.

I would like to know, what do I need to copy over for running multiple
instances and leave out the code?
I'm trying to minimize the time/traffic on the network when I push out
my build versions.

Regards,
Rhian