[Opensim-users] database location?

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:41:19 UTC 2013

I know this won't help you in recovering your lost data; but for the
future it may be helpful to log into your MySQL instance and use
mysqldump to export your database to a .sql file to be used for later in
case recovery is needed. It's much less time consuming and less tedious
than saving individual IARs and OARs. I usually do just this for
periodic backup. But I do recommend taking the time to also do IARs and
OARs of the important stuff for the sake of having that one extra backup
just in case; every once in a while =)

Just a thought but hope it helps!