[Opensim-users] Anyone has some info about viewers that support or will support oculus rift?

M.E. Verhagen marceled9 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 21:49:00 UTC 2013

Yes it seems to be primairly an implementation on the viewer side for the
occultus rift thing. So the opensim developers probably won't have to do
anything for the rift to work.
This is not a third party developers mailing list, if you want info if
viewers like firestorm will support the occultus rift device you will have
to consult their forums or mailing lists.

2013/9/21 EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga <tamrider at frodo.tv>

> CtrlAltStudio's viewer is only preliminary, with just basic functions.  My
> understanding is that third party viewer developers are all waiting to see
> what Linden Lab will do.  It's the 8000 pound gorilla in our little room.
>

> -----
>  Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
>  Writer, instructor, former software engineer
>  Northern California
>  ErikBainbridge.com
>  VirtualMarin.com

Groningen en Hannover Opensims:   secondlife://meverhagen.nl:8002:Hannover
ZW/