[Opensim-users] Anyone has some info about viewers that support or will support oculus rift?

Michael Emory Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 19:55:12 UTC 2013

I think it is important to remember that LL was not the one who set the
Havok license and requirements for its distribution that was Havok who set
those guidlines that LL was required to abide by, its very unlikely occulus
would put any kind of limitation, generally everything LL develops
themselves are allowed to be distributed such as Windlight, also if you
look at other device support like 3dconnexion SpaceNavigator, there are no
limitations for distribution with that, so its almost certainly sure that
LL will not put any limits on the occulus support either.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM, EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga <
tamrider at frodo.tv> wrote:

> CtrlAltStudio's viewer is only preliminary, with just basic functions.  My
> understanding is that third party viewer developers are all waiting to see
> what Linden Lab will do.  It's the 8000 pound gorilla in our little room.
>

> -----
>  Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
>  Writer, instructor, former software engineer
>  Northern California
>  ErikBainbridge.com
>  VirtualMarin.com

Michael Emory Cerquoni