[Opensim-users] Intermittently unable to teleport into my grid

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 17:44:15 UTC 2013

 What you describe sounds like a configuration issue potentially and
doesn't seem like what I was trying to rule out.

If you want to 100% verify that it's not the case, try setting the
following debug setting in Singularity to 16;
CurlConcurrentConnectionsPerService

You can do this in the debug settings menu in Singularity.    This is
not a permanent settings change, this is just for testing.... and the
change will reset after you close the viewer.   To access the debug
menu, you enable the 'Advanced' menu in Singularity by hitting the
keyboard key combination Control + Alt + d.   Inside the Advanced menu
you will find a 'Debug Settings...' menu item.
When you have the Debug Settings panel open, start typing
CurlConcurrentConnectionsPerService, and it will show up.   At the
bottom of the box after selecting CurlConcurrentConnectionsPerService,
there's a value, change that to 16 and try your teleport again.

Best Regards
Teravus