[Opensim-users] exporting prims as mesh using Singularity 1.8.1

Latif Khalifa latifer at streamgrid.net
Sun Sep 15 07:56:07 UTC 2013

I've completed much improved version that is now part of Singularity
Alpha builds that can be downloaded from

https://files.streamgrid.net/singularity/

It supports texture export, applying texture parameters (repets, flip,
offset) to exported UV maps, merging faces with same texture, slipping
transparent faces, etc-