[Opensim-users] Intermittently unable to teleport into my grid

John Lester john.e.lester at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:50:45 UTC 2013

Hi Erik,

For what it's worth, I was able to hypergrid jump into your grid a few
times just now and everything was fine.  I jumped from Pathlandia.

pathlandia.dlinkddns.com:9000:Pathlandia (global coordinates: 7777,7777)

I also found your nice collection of hypergrid gates on Angel Island and
left you a copy of an updated Blamgate with some neat new features (like
"touch to verify remote grid is accessible").

Your Marin Grid look beautiful.  I'll be coming back to explore more. :)

Take care,
-Pathfinder

http://about.me/pathfinder

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide
the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and
endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry