[Opensim-users] Simudyne viewer on microsoft surface

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:49:52 UTC 2013

I'm not sure about Simudyne (first I've heard of its existence) but
Lumiya Viewer seems to work fairly well for me in the OpenSim
environment. There is like a $2 or $3 USD charge for it but it's a one
time fee for the app itself with free updates for life and no monthly
fee. It does seem to be Android only though; I'm not sure if that helps
with what you're looking for or not :) but I thought I'd throw that out
there.

On 9/9/2013 3:11 PM, Dr Ramesh Ramloll wrote:
> Hello there,
> I am very interested in the Simudyne viewer. I visited the product
> website and I came away wondering if the viewer is an optimized one
> for opensim in general that we can download and use for any grid. Am
> really craving for a good viewer that runs well on a tablet  ... or
> microsoft surface.
> Let me know.
> p.s As usual, sorry if I am out of the loop regarding basic stuff.
> --
> 'Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin.'
> *Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate
> /Research Associate Professor/, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
> 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040
> Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>, LinkedIn
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
> <http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, Google+ profile
> <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>

OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.7.6 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine
OS: Windows 7 (x64)
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2 GHz
Memory: 11 GB DDR3