[Opensim-users] No maptiles with HG (0.7.6)

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:05:33 UTC 2013

At 00:56 29/10/2013, opensim-users-request at lists.berlios.de wrote:
>I've seen maptiles work correctly with HG.  It could just be that
>the destinations to do not have maptiles configured correctly [1].
>
>[1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Map

This wiki page refers to the configuration being in [Startup] in
OpenSim(Defaults).ini but from 0.7.6 its in its own [Map] section.

I made the changes to the wiki page, but can someone else please
check this out as I know map setup is quite tricky and I don't want
to cause confusion.  But of someone with the knowledge can amend that
page it would help everyone.