[Opensim-users] Media on a Prim MOAP Question

opensim.users at katijackstudio.com opensim.users at katijackstudio.com
Thu Oct 24 20:39:25 UTC 2013

I believe this is a viewer setting issue. Not sure if a script will
help, but it might override local viewer settings?

For example in Singularity, I need to have Edit > Preferences > Audio &
Video > Automatically Play Prim Media checked in order for the web page
assigned to load up automatically (I haven't tried it with a script).
Makes it a pain if you have many textures loading via http, because it
means they don't necessarily show up for people if they don't click on
the surfaces. Would be nice if viewers had that option set by default,
but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Good luck,
~!CJ