[Opensim-users] RemoteAdmin Create Region Workaround?

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Thu Oct 17 21:45:17 UTC 2013

While patching it like that would work, it is not the
architecturally correct way to address this issue.

In fact, the connector architecture is wholly independent of scenes.
Just because in this instance a scene reference was used to obtain
an instance of the UserAccount service, the ROBUST architecture
actually allows you to just instantiate a UserAccountService object
and use it. It needs a few parameters, none of which is a scene, and
then you can use your local object.

Melanie