[Opensim-users] Fwd: Oar fails what object are calling this lost assets

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 15 23:27:38 UTC 2013

On 12/10/13 13:06, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:
> would be very useful information something like when do a "fcache assets".  This say what (name) and where (location) is
> calling this assets and the type of this lost assets. I need some as this but with oar lost or bad referenced assets.
>
> Example:
>
> [FLOTSAM ASSET CACHE]: Could not find asset a581b2c0-8edc-8e32-baf4-40416f6523ff, type Texture referenced by object
> Table at <89.25027, 109.6674, 2506.89> in scene SandBox

Providing this information is my long term intent.  Unfortunately, it requires a certain amount of work to record and
shuffle the information to where it is needed.

That said, a large number (if not often all) 'missing' assets are false positives.  These come about as a result of
scanning all notecards for UUIDs and looking for corresponding assets.  Whilst this picks up assets referenced only via
UUID (e.g. NPC appearance notecards) it also generates a certain amount of noise which is misleading.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting