[Opensim-users] Please help evaluate/test PostgreSql support for OpenSimulator

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 03:55:07 UTC 2013

Fernando Francisco de Oliveira has graciously decided to contribure his
modules to support Postgresql databases for OpenSimulator. Several core
developers believe this would be an excellent addition to the code base,
however we could use some help evaluating the patches. If you have
experience with both OpenSimulator and Postgresql and are willing to act as
a guinea pig, please pull his changes from
https://github.com/ffoliveira/opensimulator/tree/PostgreSQL and let the
list know how it works for you.

Your help is appreciated!

Thanks,