[Opensim-users] lsl differences for vehicles on bulletsim vs ODE engines

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:38:23 UTC 2013

Hello,
I was thinking that before I invest too much time in vehicles, I should
learn from the community about lsl differences for vehicle control on the
two different engines, bulletsim vs ODE.
Is it perhaps better to wait for Bulletsim to get the green light before
investing time in vehicle coding?
Thanks

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, DeepSemaphore LLC <http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, Google+