[Opensim-users] Quick scripting question for OS commands.

GarminKawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Wed Feb 27 11:31:03 UTC 2013

May be you can try to use a notecard to save the weather configuration?
Or you can have a hidden object anywhere in the region and use its
description with llGetObjectDetails(itskey, list params); that
description can be read by scripts out of the object.
MML

Le 27/02/2013 01:58, InuYasha Meiji a écrit :
> I meant when you use a viewer, you have the option of looking at
> "About Land".  Under that window you can change the name of the sim...
...you can change the name of the parcel...