[Opensim-users] Quick scripting question for OS commands.

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:34:28 UTC 2013

I'm not sure what you're asking here.  Regions don't have descriptions.  If you're asking about changing the region name
on the fly then that isn't possible (and I don't think that's likely to change very soon).

I'm not sure why windlight changes aren't working for you.  You might want to file a Mantis.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting