[Opensim-users] linking furniture to a house build

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:05:18 UTC 2013

Hello,
wanted to see if I could get some ideas about this. I am trying to rezz a
whole house including furnitures e.g. chairs in one go. The reason being
that folks who will be rezzing the house and rotating and positioning them
don't have the time to rezz a house first, and then add furniture etc... as
customary. My job is to make that happen for users who stated this as a
requirement. It's easy enough through linking (linking furniture to the
house) but I have hit a major hurdle. When someone sits on a sofa say, and
stands ... why is it that the person is projected outside the whole house
... is there a way to change this behavior to just simply standing up?
Thanks

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, DeepSemaphore LLC <http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, Google+