[Opensim-users] Whisper module

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:26:19 UTC 2013

Honestly, I'd love to release a Mumble region module rebuild for OpenSimulator 0.7.5 but I just don't have time or
reasons of my own right now to deal with any issues on the C++/viewer plugin end.

I'm pretty sure the existing Mumble module builds against OpenSimulator 0.7.5.  It could be that it just needs to be
recompiled to update dependency references like Mono.Addins.

On 21/02/13 09:28, TwistedStickfigure wrote:
> Yes, I deleted that post fokides. I checked the authors website and it seemed
> inactive. The last release was for opensim 7.2 and that was compiled by
> Justin.  I just felt I had to let it go and get Vivox.
>

> -----
> Twisted Stickfigure
> Bears Lair on Osgrid

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)