[Opensim-users] Whisper module

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:03:32 UTC 2013

Good Idea, I love vivox.  Ever since I started using it, upgrading
Opensim and adding vivox into the ini files have been a snap.  Hehe, I
connect to voice beter in opensim sometimes more then SL.  Might be just
because it don't have all the bells and whistles of SL and the voice
changing options.  I would however one day like Vivox to include the
volume by distance thing.  Brain fart:  I can't remember the word for
it.    BEsides Mumble was a pain to explain to the new users with so
many different Operating Systems how to install it and get to make
mumble work.

InuYasha

On 2/21/2013 4:28 AM, TwistedStickfigure wrote:
> Yes, I deleted that post fokides. I checked the authors website and it seemed
> inactive. The last release was for opensim 7.2 and that was compiled by
> Justin.  I just felt I had to let it go and get Vivox.
>

> -----
> Twisted Stickfigure
> Bears Lair on Osgrid

Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions. on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 10 user accounts so far).