[Opensim-users] Red Glow in my River?

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:20:02 UTC 2013

I am using a Nvidia Geforce GTX 460, with 1 gig of DDR5.  Newest driver
from their website. Microsoft, when allowed to update my driver causes
issues.  Lots of disconnected GLDriver errors.  The Nvidia web site
drivers don't cause this.  I use the latest Firestorm with (Opensim
support).  I found out it seems to be a bug.  Oddly, after I tried every
other viewer I had the issue isn't appearing anymore.  So, I also should
have tried a reboot before asking the question, as well.  I hate issues
that arn't easy to report, and not always easy to replicate.

Your Friend,

InuYasha.

On 2/20/2013 5:09 PM, drWhiet wrote:
> Are you using Angstrom ? I have the same issue with the latest
> Angstrom Viewer ...
> When i enable a Lightshare or Windlight Setting all is fine ; But the
> normal dayview
> in the Viewer "tints" the water red ,,, I do not have this issue with
> Singularity or other viewers ..
> I have a Nvidia GTX 680 with the latest drivers ..
> best regards,
> Wordfromthe Wise

Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions. on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 10 user accounts so far).