[Opensim-users] Red Glow in my River?

drWhiet drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Wed Feb 20 22:09:26 UTC 2013

Are you using Angstrom ? I have the same issue with the latest Angstrom
Viewer ...
When i enable a Lightshare or Windlight Setting all is fine ; But the normal
dayview
in the Viewer "tints" the water red ,,, I do not have this issue with
Singularity or other viewers ..
I have a Nvidia GTX 680 with the latest drivers ..

best regards,
Wordfromthe Wise

  _____