[Opensim-users] Vivox module question - enable echo back?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:51:39 UTC 2013

Interesting.  Unfortunately, there's no obvious switch for this in the Vivox module currently, let alone something that
would be user configurable.

However, I would imagine that this would be the place to turn it on, maybe a channel creation parameters in
VivoxVoiceModule.VivoxTryCreateChannel().  Unfortunately, I don't know if there is any public doc for the options that
Vivox will accept through their API.

On 12/02/13 19:59, John Sheridan wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
>    I just got voice setup and running with Vivox and had a quick question regarding configuration options.  Over in the
> evil alternate universe (SL) there's a region called Voice Echo Canyon where users can go to self adjust their own
> viewer voice settings. Mainly, when you speak on mic your voice is echoed back to you. Would anyone happen to know if
> there's an option in the Vivox module somewhere to enable a similar echo-back for an OpenSim instance?
>
> Thanks, :)
>
> John Sheridan / Orion Pseudo
> Pseudospace Virtual Worlds
> HG (Middle): http://grid.pseudospace.net:8002/ellis