[Opensim-users] opensim supports the VM Ware or not for better performance

Hashim hashim at trust300.com
Mon Feb 4 05:48:47 UTC 2013

Hai,

                i am developing a small project and i want to know that,can
we run the opensim servers (Robust and region servers ) in VM Ware .i have
only one system so i am planning to run the servers in VM Ware environment.
Through this can we get the performance. Please tell me the way if anyone
knows or using these kind of environment.

Thank You..

Kind regards

Hashim

TRUST 300

Road No.2, Plot No.89,
Ground Floor, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad-500 034
India

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior
permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on
any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this
communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive
similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the
sender to this effect.