[Opensim-users] ode + mesh = phantom

ssm2017 ssm2017 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 01:26:38 UTC 2013

thank you doc for your treatment but the simulator is still ill :)
i have tested using singularity alpha made on the 31st of january and the
issue is still the same (i could upload one time and then i was not able to
able another object a second time because the viewer was crashing)
maybe we need a stronger pill (the blue one was not the good one)