[Opensim-users] [opensim-users] Couple of Easy Questions(?)

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:57:55 UTC 2012

I know I've seen a neat little tool that lets you add your grid as the
default destination for Imprudence and then package it up as a download for
your users, but I'll be darned if I can find the link.  Anyone know what
I'm talking about?

As for making an account on the web, are you running in grid mode or
standalone mode?  For grid mode, I am a huge fan of Diva's Wifi tool, which
is a web interface for users to create accounts and you to manage them.
 See  http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Wifi for more info.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive