[Opensim-users] Buying and Selling Land - What module is needed?

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:02:34 UTC 2012

Finally got around to trying the standalone landtool.php Bluewall
mentioned, located at  http://pastebin.com/atAmukt2, and that worked
perfectly for me.  Thanks so much to all for the troubleshooting help - and
to Bluewall for the simple solution!  =)

Sincerely,

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive