[Opensim-users] PhysX for Physics

Sarge Misfit fubat.enterprises at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:25:18 UTC 2012

Tranquility Dexler has been working to implement PhysX on InWorldz, which
is OpenSim based. So it seems to me that PhysX can be used with OpenSim on
the server-side. They''ll be running tests on thier Beta grid tomorrw, as a
matter of fact. Tranq is very approachable so he might be willing to give
you a few tips.