[Opensim-users] "Unable to rez: problem accessing inventory or locating assets" on OSgrid

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:12:23 UTC 2012

Hi Kay, that first problem you mentioned is something we've been running
into on our campus grid, too.  We've been telling users to just find a
different clothing folder in their inventory and right click > Replace
outfit.  So far that seems to fix the problem for some time until it pops
up again (seems to maybe be triggered by teleporting?).

I wrote more about the cloud problems we're experiencing in another thread:

http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/0-7-4-Avatar-Cloud-issues-td7578712.html

And Justin wrote up a nice page about appearance/cloud problems on the wiki
that might help:  http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Appearance_Troubleshooting

Not sure that those issues are related to what the OP is seeing on OSGrid,
but thought I'd mention it.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive