[Opensim-users] "Unable to rez: problem accessing inventory or locating assets" on OSgrid

Kay McLennan mclennan.kay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:18:25 UTC 2012

Re:  On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:44 AM, James Stallings II <
james.stallings at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else been seeing this message on OSgrid?

I am having all sorts of [OpenSim] inventory issues.  On one OpenSim grid
(that is not associated with the OSGrid), somehow my avatar's clothes are
missing from the database (but it still says she is wearing the missing
clothes and I am not able to change clothes).  Note:  My "end run"
temporary solution was to make-up some clothes items labeled "Wear Clothes
Shirt!" and "Wear Clothes Pants!" and I dress my naked avatar each time I
log in.  [Yikes!]  On my own private grid that is hypergrid linked to the
OSGrid, I often experience difficulties rezzing freebie inventory items
from the OSGrid.  Finally, on both grids, I am experiencing a "disappearing
texture" problem on certain inventory items (but in general, on inventory
items recently acquired from the OSGrid).

Needless-to-say, I am eager to e-hear any possible fix suggestions...

Thank you in advance,
Kay McLennan