[Opensim-users] Announcement of inventory tool (MyInventory), mostly of interest to grid operators/grid nauts

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue Nov 20 19:20:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 20/11/2012 15:19, Snowcrash Short wrote:
> First of all, I'm not all that enthused about the BSD license, it does
> grant some permissions I'm not completely at ease with.

If you think back, these permissions were what broke your last
OpenSim related project's back.

Development thrust in OpenSim stems from commercial entities mainly
and excluding commercial entities from participation will kill any
and all forward momentum this may gather (in core modules being
developed, for instance).

Maybe it's the time to change your spots?

AGPL is the kiss of death for most projects it's used on.

- Melanie