[Opensim-users] Announcement of inventory tool (MyInventory), mostly of interest to grid operators/grid nauts

Snowcrash Short snowcrash.short at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:19:00 UTC 2012

First of all, I'm not all that enthused about the BSD license, it does
grant some permissions I'm not completely at ease with.

I am far from convinced that ordinary users would want to run and operate
their own regions, I might be persuaded to think otherwise, but at the
moment, I have the impression that believing all users should run an
instance of Robust and HG, is like believing that all problems are nail
just because a hammer is the tool I have at hand.

But, oth. I could see some reasons why a very very very user friendly and
almost invisible personal user local region might be of some use in some
scenarios.