[Opensim-users] Announcement of inventory tool (MyInventory)

Ian Murray iansmurray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:12:01 UTC 2012

I have followed the discussion but think the real issue is the lack of user controls
to load and download IARS & OARS. Users on most grids should have the ability
to download their own creations.

The use of a server side module or improvement in OpenSim to give the ability to
retain your own content from the client is highly desired. Storing your inventory
offline is best done by creating your own OS install and joining a Hypergrid.

I suggest you join one of the OpenSim groups or one of the client groups. To do it
a a stand-alone client seems like a waste of time at best and highly disruptive
to grid operators and content creators at worst.